American Beverage Corporation is dedicated to protecting and preserving the environment and we have implemented a number of sustainability policies and initiatives. We rigorously comply with all local, state and federal governmental regulations while employing state-of-the-art technology to help manage and sustain our resources and reduce waste.
- ABC recycles all paper, plastic, corrugate and metal scrap, along with incoming packaging containers to reduce trash in our landfills.
- All ABC bottles are 100% recyclable.
- ABC participates in an electric program that not only aids the environment, but also helps protect our community from brown outs and black outs and helps stabilize electric rates.
- All ABC packaging suppliers participate in the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), where members agree to use environmentally responsible practices that promote the protection of wildlife, plants, soil, water, biodiversity, and air quality; while perpetuating the growing and harvesting of trees.
- ABC has a rigorous charitable donation program to reduce the waste of products that while fit for consumption, have shorter than standard expiry or do not meet our high standard for packaging. Rather than throw out products with cosmetic packaging flaws, we donate them to various charities.